Period apartment dating back to the mid-19th century located in the heart of a small historic center on the ground floor of a period villa which has been divided into apartments. Surrounded by a condominium park of about 3500 square meters, the property is in a central and well connected are not far from the expressway and convenient for reaching beaches, airports and the main cities and tourist attractions in the area.
From the main road is the driveway to the property which is within the evocative and centuries-old condominium park. The historic apartment is distributed between the ground floor and the mezzanine floor and has an area of about 400 square meters, as well as a basement, a cave of about 130 square meters and a garage on the ground floor of 65 square meters. The ancient stone staircase leads to the private entrance, upon entering we are greeted by a large open-space living room at staggered levels which leads to other rooms used as recreation rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and other service rooms.
The property is in good condition with many original features such as decorated ceilings, period floors and a dully functional characteristic stone fireplace adding a rustic touch to an elegant and refined environment. The property is furnished with antique furniture and has an internal historical archive which is full of documents from the last part of the nineteenth century which are protected by the Archival Superintendency.
The villa is surrounded by about 3500 square meters of centuries-old condominium park with tall trees. Within the park is a private chapel and other annexed rural buildings and there are also the "vegetable gardens" where we find parking spaces and ample space for installation of a swimming pool. There is the possibility of getting funding for a restoration project with the earthquake reconstruction funds.
The Apartment with in the Villa d'Epoca is an ideal solution for those who want a residence full of charm and tranquility yet in a location with plenty of life and services. The property is also a choice investment for a prestigious events venue for events such as:
- cultural, musical and recreational events linked to the enhancement of the villa and the collections on display;
- the history which is linked to the local cultural life in the decades between the 19th and 20th centuries could become central to a marketing project aimed at the development of cultural tourism;
- documentary exhibition of the internal archive which is full of unpublished documents from the last part of the nineteenth century, bound by the Archival Superintendency and deposited at the Villa;
- presentations of editorial products, in the form of "literary coffee";
- Training courses on artistic and cultural themes in general, in collaboration with organizations and associations in the sector;
- Presentation of products from local companies, in the areas of wine-gastronomy and other production sectors;
- Organization of conventions, conferences, concerts, private parties in the premises and gardens belonging to the Villa in which it is planned to install heated indoor structures, in harmony with the architectural and landscape characteristics.
- remodeling of the interior spaces of the villa respecting its original composition, with the creation of numerous residential suites to be rented for short periods or with B&B service.