The 14th century Castle stands in the small and delightful village of Piozzo, surrounded by the hills of the Langhe. Beautifully preserved and in a dominant position with splendid views over the famous hills that produce the most Italian wines.
Over the centuries it underwent various interventions that transformed it into a luxurious home. The noble building is spread over two floors and a basement for a total of 1280 square meters divided into 15 rooms and 3 bathrooms. A magnificent and monumental staircase connects the floors of the building.
Close to the Castle there is a farmhouse of 315 square meters. It is on two levels and consists of an apartment with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a rumpus room, a parking space, a porch and a barn.
The Castle is surrounded by 53400 square meters of land, partly planted with vineyards and partly wooded.