This beautiful property is located in the historic center of Giuliano di Lecce, a small village characterized by an ancient castle dating back to the 16th century, a menhir that preserves the history of the village, and an ancient underground oil mill built in 1789.
The complex consists of several rooms on the ground floor and an underground oil mill dating back to 1789 (during the industrial revolution period).
The underground oil mill is naturally located in the basement and still preserves a beautiful stone mill and the milling basin.
On the ground floor, there are the machinery used for olive milling.
Large rooms with typical star vaults were intended for hydraulic presses, while a room with a barrel vault and a fireplace served as the accountant's office.
A second large room, featuring a triple star vault, was used for storing olives to be milled, and adjacent to it were two rooms with basins made of local Lecce stone for storing the produced oil. At the rear part, there was the pantry and a storage room.
A large courtyard separated the processing rooms from the three areas designated for livestock and agricultural tools.
At the back, there is a spacious 400-square-meter garden.