In one of the most beautiful eighteenth-century architectural complexes in the Martina Franca area, precisely in the south-eastern Murgia, we find Masseria Palesi Rural Exclusive.
Fortified farm of the "courtyard" type, built between 1600 and 1700, represents one of the greatest examples of beauty and historical importance with regard to the traditional subdivision between the main area and the area of services.
The property, built between the 16th and 17th centuries and partially completed in the early 1900s, is approximately 3800 sqm.
The outer casing is made up of numerous loopholes and stone rings. Four statues placed on the balustrade above the aforementioned portal represent San Domenico, San Vito and allegorical female figures and two cantilevered watchtowers protrude at the ends.
The farm complex has an extension of about 130 hectares, of which 75 hectares of forest, used in the share of 12 hectares by the family as a hunting reserve, fenced with double-height dry stone walls; a gymnastic route of about 5 km has been created. In addition to 55 hectares of already certified organic arable land, there re about 13 hectares of land intended for the planting of DOC and IGT vineyards.