The equestrian estate consists of a large plot of land of approx. 55 hectares on which various buildings and artifacts pertaining.
The property is located just 2 km from the town and the port of Marina di Pisa.
The compendium in question is composed by a manor house of about 460 sq m with a club house, a restaurant, a bar and two apartments for caretakers.
It also includes:
- the main stable, a masonry building of approximately 755 sq m with 28 horse boxes.
- 6 stables with static anti-seismic characteristics on a reinforced concrete base and with a hot-dip galvanized metal structure.
Each of these structures, with a covered area of 276 m², consist of n. 10 boxes as well as a restroom, warehouse/saddlery and n. 2 porches of approx. 70 m² in total.
- 3 red/terracotta stables with a drainage stabilized base which host 20 boxes per structure.
- Regulatory oval shaped trotting racecourse with parabolic curves and sand surface, with a total length of 1,000 mt and a width of 23.00 mt
- 5 fields used for equestrian activities such as events, competitions, training, etc. :
'Salermo' Competition Field @ 4,050 m²
Pony Practice Fields @ 1,277 m²
'Lord Dix' Competition Field @ 2,870 m²
Dressage Area @ 2,350 m²
Outdoor Practice Field @ 1,350 m²
- covered field of 1,250 sq m
- cross and paddock training areas
- prefabricated boxes used for restrooms, jury box, workshop
- shadow pergolas
- tool storage shed/saddlery
- compost tank
- parking area
The expansion and renovation works include the construction of the following new structures / works:
- new barn
- retractable pergola of app. 180 sq m
- 3 additional red/terracotta stables
- foal/mare sheds
- additional crousel/round
- fences and gates
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Pisa Galilei (15km/15min), Florence Peretola (105km/1hr) and Bologna Marconi (187km/2hr).
Video of the property: https://youtu.be/iuZQOS6R9p0