Prestigious “Villa Anna”, located in the countryside of Turi in the “La Difesa” district. The Masseria dates back to 1770 and the main entrance, once front and now lateral to the structure, was located between two buildings used as a stable with a sloping roof and covered with chantarelle.
In the possessions of the Marquises Venusio, ancient feudal lords of Turi, in the second half of the nineteenth century the farm and the surrounding land were purchased by the Elefante family. In 1911 the extensive restructuring the transformation into a stately farm with the elegant staircase and the triumphal arch of access to the noble floor. Here in the central entrance it acts as a link to the various rooms. From the terrace you can enjoy a 360 degree view of the surrounding countryside.
On the lower floor, the premises intended for the farmers, the tenants in charge of the duties and management of the farm. On the sides, large stables for cows and horses, spacious barns and rooms for storage and warehouse use also for the maturing of cheeses.
The property includes 20 hectares of land, planted with olive trees, almond trees and wheat.
Availability is immediate.