The hut is located in Sagna Longa, on the Monti della Luna, in the Via Lattea ski area. Surrounded by greenery, it allows you to go out on skis or snowshoes in winter and to reach the lakes on foot via paths.
The hut fits perfectly into the mountain context, thanks to the materials used, wood and stone and has modern interiors full of atmosphere. It is located 300 meters from the arrival point of the Sagna Longa chairlift and from the Hotel restaurant La Baita della Luna. In winter it can be reached by ski or snowmobile, in summer by car. It measures 125 m2 commercial, with a 9 m2 terrace and a 9 m2 snowmobile garage/porch, plus another 15 m2 terrace. Around it, a private land of 1207 square meters.
It is currently divided into two residential units.
The first on the ground floor, composed of a living room with kitchenette, utility room, boiler room, hallway with sink and large bathroom, porch, snowmobile garage, land/courtyard.
The second on the first floor, composed of living room with kitchenette, bedroom, hallway with sink, bathroom and terraces; second floor/mezzanine: bedroom.
Built with a green perspective, it is equipped with:
- photovoltaic systems with reconnection to the network.
- thermal solar panels for DHW.
- connection to the natural gas network both for cooking gas and for heating with the latest generation natural gas condensing boiler.
- New independent state-of-the-art sewage system for wastewater treatment.
- New connection to the municipal aqueduct.
- Anti-seismic structure.
- Windows and doors in wood transmittance 0.9
- Ventilated foundation with igloo and insulators on a 16 cm thick reinforced concrete slab.
- Highly insulated and waterproofed perimeter walls and roof.
- Ceilings with wooden slab and reinforced concrete with latest technology connectors.
- External facades clad in wood and stone and plastered.
- Internal doors all in casket to optimize space.
- Particular roofing in sheet metal shingles with latest generation ventilation systems